(Reading time: 13 - 25 minutes)
- Winko accessed at https://winko.club/ ("Winko!", "Winko Club" or the "Website") is a social media website and application service that allows users to upload photos and videos to their profile, and therefore earning money from any paying visitor. Winko! is operated by OKay Inc: OKay Inc a Canadian Registered Corporation with an address at 186 Heritage Pl, Cornwall, ON, K6J 5V7, Canada. Winko! responsibilities and rights are extended to OKay Inc as well.
- This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with us and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
- We reserve the right to make changes to these Terms at any time and at our sole discretion. All changes are effective immediately when we post them and apply to all access to and use of the Website thereafter. By continuing to use Winko! after such notice, you agree to these Terms as modified. You are expected to check this page from time to time so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
- We do not own User Content on Winko! and views expressed by Users on Winko! do not represent the views of Winko!. All User Content transactions and interactions on Winko! are between Users and at no point will Winko! become a party to any transaction or interaction between Users.
- We reserve the right at any time and without notice to:
- modify, suspend or terminate Winko! or any portion thereof;
- restrict, limit, suspend or terminate your access to Winko! or any portion thereof;
- delete any content you post on Winko! if in our reasonable opinion it does not comply with these Terms and/or applicable law;
- monitor your use of Winko! (including any content or message you post or broadcast on Winko!) to verify compliance with these Terms and/or any applicable law;
- investigate any suspected or alleged misuse or unlawful use of Winko! and cooperate with law enforcement in such investigation;
- disclose information about your use of Winko! in connection with law enforcement investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity, or in response to a lawful court order, or
- change the payment or payout processor that enables you to make or receive payments as a User.
- From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to Users.
Page 4 of 4